Check out our extenstive bibliography of books about collaboration and leadership.
While writing our book about collaboration and leadership we developed this glossary of terms.
Collaboration has many aspects; here are some of main categories found on the internet:
Collaboration and Leadership as a unique way of working together - the focus of this web site
- Collaborative Law - a new paradigm for family restructuring
- Computing - in two ways - software for collaboration, and software created by collaboration - such as Linux.
- Writing and Education - collaborative writing and collaborative learning projects
- Business Management, teams and projects
- Community Development using a collaborative approach.
If a link has changed or disappeared, look for the URL in the Internet Archive, or search with Google.
Collaboration and Leadership
- Collaborative Leaders Network
- The home of the Collaborative Leaders Network
- WeQ Consulting
- Our consulting services
- The Cathedral and The Bazaar
- Open Source Projects and Software
- Open Source On-Line Collaborative Learning based on Constructionism principles. Developed by Martin Dougiamas. I have set up my own Collaborative Marketing Course using Moodle, but it is still very much "Under Construction!"
- The Art of The Long View
- Where are we headed? The Scenario Planning process from the Global Business Network shows us how to discover more.
- Crossing The Chasm
- (by Geofffrey Moore)
- (by Brandenberger and Nalebuff)
- Future Search
- The Future Search Network by Marvin Weisbord and associates
- The Chaordic Alliance
- How to Create Collaborative Communities of Chaordic Action.
- Fractals are fun, but complexity is the next step. Let the Santa Fe Institute show you some of the tantalizing problems they are exploring.
- Georgian Bay NLP Centre
- Books and courses about NLP and self-help are available from the Georgian Bay NLP Centre, 92 Parklane Crescent, Meaford, Ontario, Canada N4L 1B1
- Shelle Charvet
- Words that Change Minds (Dubuque: Kendall/Hunt Publishing, 1997). Also see Rodger Bailey, How to Hire and Manage for Peak Performance. Shelle offers training and consulting in communication and influencing as well as programs in the LAB Profile. She can be reached at Success Strategies 220 Townsend Avenue, Burlington, Ontario, CANADA L7T 1Z4